Careers with Longwood
A career with Longwood provides opportunities for challenge and advancement. Our goal is to create an environment where all employees can excel, grow, and perform to their highest potential, providing value and service to our customers and the communities in which we operate.
To learn more about available Management, Professional or U.S. Hourly positions available at Longwood, please view the job listings by location to the right. Longwood is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Longwood Elastomers, Inc. takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We recognize that our greatest asset is our people. Longwood is therefore committed to providing competitive pay and benefit programs that meet the needs of our employees and their families. Some of these benefits are provided at no cost to employees and other benefits are optional. Following is a summary of the programs that would be available to a full-time employee.
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
Income Protection & Retirement Savings:
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD) Plan
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan
- 401(k) Plan
Other Benefits / Programs:
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Credit Union Membership
- Relocation Assistance for Eligible Positions
*Benefit offerings may vary by location
- Longwood participates in E-Verify
- Longwood participata en E-Verify
All applicants have rights under Federal Employment laws:
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)